If you have any questions not answered here, please contact us today to find out how we can be of further assistance.
- How much does Christmas light installation cost?
- How much does an on-site estimate cost?
- How much does tree wrapping cost?
- How many strands does it take to decorate a tree?
- Are there any specific electrical requirements?
- How early should I schedule an installation?
- When can my holiday decorations be installed?
- What is the maximum height the lights can be installed?
- Do my holiday lights stay on all day?
- Who provides the lights and decorations?
- How far will you travel to install lights?
- Do you give discounts for customer referrals?
- Do you do Halloween lighting as well?
1. How much does Christmas light installation cost?
- Depending on the area and number of strands that are installed pricing can vary. Prices start as low as $200 and include complete installation, equipment (extension cords, power strips, etc.) and take-down and disassembly. We offer storage bins which we will neatly pack away your lights at your location so you can use them next year. Our lighting specialists can arrive at your home or business and provide an estimate.
2. How much does an on-site estimate cost?
- Estimates are completely free! We will come to your home and give you a in-person estimate, or sometimes we can simply quote you "over the phone" based on a detailed description of your lighting requirements.
3. How much does tree wrapping cost?
- The pricing can vary depending on the size/height of the tree and if branches are also wrapped. Please request a free estimate to get exact pricing. The maximum height for tree wrapping is limited to 15 feet.
4. How many strands does it take to decorate a tree?
- The number of strands varies depending on the size and desired visual effect. The more brilliant the lighting effect, the more strands will be required.
5. Are there any specific electrical requirements?
- Yes, a large number of strands might require a dedicated circuit. We will not be held responsible for inadequate, faulty, or overloaded electrical sources at the place of service. You may be required to provide electrical connection from inside the house or to hire an electrician to ensure minimal electrical requirements.
6. How early should I schedule an installation?
- Due to the high demand for Christmas and holiday lighting, we recommend estimate appointments be made at least five (5) days in advance to ensure availability.
7. When can my holiday decorations be installed?
- Holiday decorating begins in the month of November and continues until approximately the second week in December. Removals begin the first week of January through the end of the month.
8. What is the maximum height the lights can be installed?
- For residences and commercial buildings, the maximum height our installers can safely install lights on a home is 30 feet. The maximum height for light installation on trees is 15 feet.
9. Do my holiday lights stay on all day?
- The option of an outdoor timer is available - the use of an outdoor timer is recommended and can significantly cut down on energy costs.
10. Who provides the lights and decorations?
- You have the option of supplying your own lights or to lease lights from us. Delights of Christmas ensures optimal performance and safety of all installed lights and decorations once installed.
11. How far will you travel to install lights?
- We serve all areas within the greater San Diego county region. By special appointment, we will service the southern portion of Orange county including San Clemente, Dana Point and San Juan Capistrano.
12. Do you give discounts for customer referrals?
- You betcha! You have your choice of receiving your "rebate" after we have completed your referral's installation, or you have the option of receiving a referral "credit" which may be applied to a future lighting installation with us. The amount of the rebate or credit will vary depending upon the size of the installation of your referral(s).
13. Do you do Halloween lighting as well?
- I saved this for question No. "13" ... and the answer is a definite "YES!" Halloween has become a more prominent event in recent years, and so has the desire for more elaborate lighting displays. We would be happy to assist you with your lighting for this "electrifying" event.